[git-buildpackage] [ANNOUNCE] git-buildpackage 0.9.24
agx at sigxcpu.org
Tue Oct 26 10:03:56 CEST 2021
I'm happy to announce the release of git-buildpackage 0.9.24:
Here's a list of changes:
git-buildpackage (0.9.24) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Guido Günther ]
* [82750c0] dch: Require EMAIL or DEBEMAIL to be set.
The alternative would be to set a dummy address in case of
--git-author but that again can use $EMAIL so just fail if
both are unset. (Closes: #987611)
* [c48b0f4] Add translation infrastructure.
Make it simple to create/update the pot file and provide an initial po
file for de.
* [6ac98c7] d/control: Drop versioned python3 dep.
Even oldoldstable is recent enough
* [e8292e3] d/control: Add RulesRequiresRoot
* [e80151a] d/control: Depend on dh-sequence-python3.
This makes the requirement more obvious since dh-python does
[ Emanuele Aina ]
* [26d6ceb] git: Actually include the missing key name in the KeyError message
* [f90e4f8] Fix import-dsc on empty repo if defaultBranch!=master.
[ Anthony Sottile ]
* [6c92ebb] Use collections.abc.Iterable instead of collections.Iterable
since Python 3.10 dropped the alias.
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release. As usual the
package is available via Debian unstable:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the git-buildpackage