[git-buildpackage] [ANNOUNCE] git-buildpackage 0.9.1
agx at sigxcpu.org
Tue Oct 31 13:01:36 CET 2017
I'm happy to announce the relesae of git-buildpackage 0.9.1:
Here's a list of changes:
git-buildpackage (0.9.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Kill use of six.*
* Add gbp import-dsc hook for pk4.
Can be enabled via
mkdir -p ~/.config/pk4/hooks-enabled/unpack/
ln -s /usr/share/pk4/hooks-available/unpack/gbp \
* [f18d6b4] import-dsc: improve error message when Debian branch does not exist
* [01da1e6] import-dsc: make sure we don't create 'master' if not needed.
This way we only get the debian- and upstream-branch in empty repos and
not a pointless 'master' if debian-branch != master.
It also makes sure we don't need --create-missing-branches on empty
repos where it is pointless. (Closes: #750962)
* [cec2123] docs: Add rpm tool manpages to manual too.
On non-Debian platform it's sometimes cumbersome to build the manpages
so make sure we have them available on the web at least.
* [8e67334] Lock flake8 version.
We don't want to play catchup with new flake8 checks but rather
update and fix things in a controlled manner.
* [f1bf7c3] command_wrappers: report proper exception on bad process arguments.
If subprocess.communicate raised a TypeError due to bad arguments 'ret'
was undefined and therefore the real error reason got masked.
Closes parts of #879495
* [280f4c9] pq: kill useless use of sed. This also broke paths containing
spaces. Thanks to André Althaus for a proposed fix.
* [ca273d9] dscfile: parse out upstream signatures as well
* [5db9f15] dscfile: Make sure we match on additional tarballs containing
uppercase (Closes: #880228)
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release. As usual the
package is available via Debian unstable:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the git-buildpackage