[git-buildpackage] [ANNOUNCE] git-buildpackage 0.9.0
agx at sigxcpu.org
Fri Oct 20 11:58:17 CEST 2017
I'm happy to announce the relesae of git-buildpackage 0.9.0:
Here's a list of changes:
git-buildpackage (0.9.0) unstable; urgency=medium
* Upload to unstable
* [dbb9290,9c1bd13] README: use https, shorter URLs and add image
* [ce7ff21] d/control: mentions new commands in packaging description
* [44b4e2b] import-dsc: split import of tarballs out of main. The current
logic tried to force native and non-native packages into the same code
path leading to hardly readable if-else-maybe code paths.
* [4b9789a] import-dsc: Look for pristine-tar reference by commit. The
upstream branch tip is up to date at this point already but this makes
sure things don't get wired if we move code around.
* [d0ee56b] import-dsc: don't create pristine-tar commits on every import.
We must not create pristine-tar commits if no new upstream sources were
imported. Othewise we'd create them on every Debian revision. This hardly
wastes space since commits are identical but does waste time.
* [680784b] pq: import patches before rebase if the pq branch doesn't exist
yet. (Closes: #876800)
* [c1c7fa7] pq: recommend 'rebase' and 'switch' when pq branch already
*  pq: import pq branch on switch (Closes: #761166)
* [02978fb] pq: let drop work when pq branch is currently checked out
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release. This release is
available in Debian unstable:
It's also the first version on pypi that supports Python3 only. If you
require Python2 support please use the 0.8.x versions (which has a
corresponding 0.8.x branch in git so we can apply critical fixes there
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the git-buildpackage