[git-buildpackage] [ANNOUNCE] git-buildpackage 0.9.15
agx at sigxcpu.org
Sun Sep 8 00:35:53 CEST 2019
I'm happy to announce the release of git-buildpackage 0.9.15:
Here's a list of changes:
git-buildpackage (0.9.15) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Guido Günther ]
* [b12b85a] import-orig: Allow to run a post unpack hook.
The working directory of the hook is the top temporary directory the
tarballs are being unpacked into.
*  docs: Document gbp import-orig --postunpack
* [292edcf] import_orig: Move upstream-vcs-tag's help to config.
This way it can be shared.
* [61757c0] import_dsc: Support upstream-vcs-tag (Closes: #782886)
* [1acd0bb] docs: import-dsc: Document --upstream-vcs-tag
* [b888349] gbp-clone: Support salsa: pseudo urls
* Fix flake8 errors (Closes: #939648)
[ Hideki Yamane ]
* [d1960b3] gbp.conf: Set default compresson to xz.
The value is commented out so does not have any effect but it's
better to recommend the right value.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* [8afb7ee] import-orig/merge_replace Avoid calling force_head.
The debian_merge_by_replace function ends up calling force_head, but up to
this point the current branch could be anything, and thus when called from
a feature branch the latest commits get lost.
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release. As usual the
package is available via Debian unstable:
More information about the git-buildpackage