[git-buildpackage] [ANNOUNCE] git-buildpackage 0.9.0~exp4
agx at sigxcpu.org
Sun Aug 27 21:39:14 CEST 2017
I'm happy to announce the relesae of git-buildpackage 0.9.0~exp4:
Here's a list of changes:
git-buildpackage (0.9.0~exp4) experimental; urgency=medium
[ Ken Dreyer ]
* [0ca5283] doc: expand --git-pbuilder-options docs.
Give an example of how to use the --git-pbuilder-options option, and
explain how it interacts with git-pbuilder.
[ Guido Günther ]
* [b7c34cc] export-orig: drop sloppy mode from the docs since it's not
* [dab6761] import-dsc: cleanup error printing and exceptions.
Raise exceptions with the error message instead of printing these first.
* [a7b96a7] export-orig: print absolute path of created tarball.
To avoid paths like '/a/b/../c'
* [d5c3101] config: make dch-opt a list option.
This unbreaks dch-opt when used in gbp.conf (Closes: #872141)
*  spawn_dch: fail if dch failed. We pass quiet=True to avoid
duplicate error messages
* [40b1883] gbp.conf: drop --noconf since it needs to be dch's first option
* [ec643d9] Revert "buildpackage: don't prepare any tarballs in overlay mode"
This breaks workflows where people have a detache debian/ dir
but keep upstream VCS and pristine-tar in the same repo.
This reverts commit 3e4e7950d2b0e81a8821f60e9a6d842c88e8b7fb.
Thanks to Maximiliano Curia for the report
* [d76834c] pq: use more gittish commit message in --commit. Use present
instead of past tense
* [5d40d44] pq-rpm: Correctly pass abbrev to format-patch
broken by 75e18fc5bb4831df924bc708130b0a6ab311a230
* [b23e958] tests: remove duplication in test options
* [f8714dc] log: don't color the log message, only the marker
to improve readability
* [40acd04] tests: Move pristine-tar test data to tests/data as well
* [19310dc] Spell pristine_tar consistently
* [9dc2129] pq: properly retry non-ascii charset on patch body encode.
The current code tried to catch the wrong exception
* [6d3e34c] patch_series: report decoding errors when reading patch files
[ mci156 ]
* [d115b67] docs: Add paragraph break
* [e5be602] docs: Explain the v1.0 <starting point> (Closes: #872524)
[ Chris Lamb ]
* [f97b910] pq: make --abbrev= configurable (Closes: #872351)
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release. As (currently)
usual the package is available via Debian experimental:
More information about the git-buildpackage