[git-buildpackage] [ANNOUNCE] git-buildpackage 0.8.14
agx at sigxcpu.org
Wed Apr 12 14:08:16 CEST 2017
I'm happy to announce the relesae of git-buildpackage 0.8.14:
Here's a list of changes:
git-buildpackage (0.8.14) experimental; urgency=medium
* [fe821e2] GitRepository: use stdout as last resort if stderr is empty.
This e.g. gives:
GitRepositoryError: Error running git commit: On branch master
nothing added to commit but untracked files present
GitRepositoryError: Error running git commit:
* [1dd290a] pq: unbreak --commit when patch series becomes empty. We
skipped the commit when the patch series became completely empty but we
want to commit that change too.
* [75bf793] posttag-push: Use named parameter for dry_run
* [844e4f8] import-orig: only abort merge if it got started.
This isn't be the case when there are e.g. files that would be overwritten
by the merge in the workig copy (Closes: #859439)
* [3b70ad2] GitRepository: add is_in_merge()
* [5d414c1] buildpackage: cleaner does not default to debuild since ages
* [e890ce3] ipmort_orig: pick best way to import upstream tarball
automatically. Add new value --merge-mode=auto that selects either
'replace' or 'merge' depending on the source format version.
Thanks to everybody who contributed to this release. As usual the
package is available via Debian experimental:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the git-buildpackage